Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today Earning 250 dollars ( Adsense )

keywords : adsense 2009 , google adsense step by step

The Adsense Marketing concept is most improtance to generate revenue from ads. You must understand the trend of the market and try to adapt with the right keyword. Getting more clicks on your Adsense adsMore CTR = more clicks on your Google Ads.But, is CTR all about position and colors of your ads?


The Answer is No. I think CTR is depends on the quality of traffic, that I will called “Green Traffic”I have create absolutely sure and good clicks from green traffic. I need them at the value of 5-8% of all traffic that come to my web. My secret is I have to create green traffic from niche keyword and invite them to another one web then make them sure and motivate them with the right information. The customers that will increase demand for the supply and then I combine green traffic with the normal traffic. The Normal traffic is a huge and I know they unuseful but generate CTR and I know most of green traffic will find some ads and clicks on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment